Wednesday, October 21, 2015

JASMINE's REACTION on Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer



      

~~~



In theaters December 18, 2015

~~~~~

*My Reaction*

As soon as I learned that there was a new trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens, I knew I couldn't watch it at that moment. Why!?! Well...If I did, I would get so excited that I would forget that I needed to go to sleep! I work nights, I had to wait. Now, that it's my day off, I can finally watch this all new trailer of one of the most anticipated movies coming this December! Anyways, as for my reaction after watching it!

Whoa! My eyes got all misty! Oh...how I missed the Star Wars universe...lol! No lie! I did get teary eyed watching this trailer! To see fresh new characters AND familiar characters from the previous films...OMG! It definitely sparked some nostalgia for the Star Wars universe...hahaha! Now with more advances in special effects technology, so much more can be made into the film! And...those action scenes...WHOA! It seriously brought back memories of when I watched the movies when I was a kid!

I also noticed little hints that connects this installment with the previous three...Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi. That alone just added to my excitement and anticipation for the continuing adventures in the Star Wars saga. Wow! I was completely in awe as to all the action and drama that was revealed in this trailer. I so definitely don't want to miss come back into the world of the Jedi...haha! I'm sure that I'm not the only one who will be geek-ing out over this!

~~~





~~~

Star Wars was also at SDCC 2015!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment