Friday, November 22, 2013

Vampire Academy Theatrical Trailer

Whoa! Yahoo! Movies released the Theatrical Trailer for Vampire Academy was released yesterday! 

Check it out now!

About the Vampire Academy movie
Based on author Richelle Mead's worldwide bestselling series. Vampire Academy tell the legend of Rose Hathaway (Zoey Deutch) and Lissa Dragomir (Lucy Fry), two 17-ear-old girls who attend a hidden boarding school for Moroi (mortal, peaceful Vampires) and Dhampirs (half-vampire/half-human guardians). Rose, a rebellious Guardian-in-training and her best friend Lissa - a royal vampire Princess - have been on the run when they are captured and returned to St. Vladamirs Academy, the very place where they believe their lives may be in most jeopardy. Thrust back into the perils of Moroi Society and high school, Lissa struggles to reclaim her status while Rose trains with her mentor and love-interest, Dimitri (Danila Kozlovsky), to guarantee her place as Lissa's guardian. Rose will sacrifice everything to protect Lissa from those wo intend to exploit her from within the Academy walls and the Strigoi (immortal, evil vampires) who hunt her kind from outside its sanctuary.


Follow Vampire Academy!
 

Check out the latest poster!

Pretty cool! But, I still like the VA motion poster!



Just released yesterday, this theatrical trailer is told in Rose Hathaway's point of view. My first reaction was...whoa...love it...excited! Well, I had several reactions to this trailer. Unlike the teaser trailer, this new trailer gave fans more about Rose Hathaway. It was pretty cool to get glimpses of different parts of the book in this trailer. The cast looks spot on in regards to what I did envision when I read the book. No...it was more than just spot on...it was amazing casting of this movie. I'm already excited, but this movie will hit theaters next year! The waiting is killer...hahaha!! 

Of course, I had to watch it again since I rushed through the trailer because I was on my way out to go to work...<sigh>! So...I watched it again! Oh yeah! I can't wait to see this! I would love to see Daniel Waters' (screenwriter) interpretation of the novel! The book itself was an amazing read. Now, I need to read the entire series...haha! 

Well fans! We have to wait until February 14, 2014 to see this in the theaters! 

What did you all think of this new trailer!?!
Sound off in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment