Tuesday, July 9, 2013

'The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones' iTunes Featurette and New Poster



Here's the first featurette of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones! Got some new footage revealed in this featurette including interviews with the cast and director, Harald Zwart

I am speechless! It's absolutely amazing to see who excited the cast is about this upcoming film based on Cassandra Clare's YA novel, City of Bones!  Being a fan of her books, news of a movie was just "jaw-dropping!" Yes, I was very excited.  As I followed updates, I was ecstatic to find out that Cassandra Clare was included during the filming! 

I am so blown away at the awesome trailers, clips and, now, this featurette at how amazing the film looks so far.  I definitely am looking forward to watching one of my favorite books come to life! 

Not only was this first featurette revealed, a new poster also was revealed   for fans to love! Here it is!


The cast is featured in this new poster: Robert Sheehan (Simon Lewis), Jemima West (Isabelle Lightwood), Kevin Zegers (Alec Lightwood), Jace Wayland (Jamie Campbell Bower) and Lily Collins (Clary Fray). 

Love the poster! 


The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones hits theaters August 21, 2013!!

So, awesome nerds, what do you think of this featurette and this new poster!?! Excited!!??!! I know I am!!! 

Don't forget to follow me as I share my thoughts and experiences on my favorites: movies, shows & books!! 

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment